The Isaiah Society is the Jewish Council for Public Affairs’ (JCPA) premier giving network, comprised of donors who give a minimum annual gift of $5000 or more each year. Isaiah Society members set an extraordinary example of philanthropic leadership and support for JCPA, the national hub of the community relations network.
Specifically, the Isaiah Society aims to:
- Change lives through philanthropic leadership focused on the building blocks for a better world.
- Communicate the vital role of personal philanthropic action in creating long-lasting changes.
- Expand high-level personal giving and JCPA impact.
- Strengthen local and national JCPA leadership by building a network of like-minded leaders across the nation.
- Invitations to exclusive Isaiah Society events, opportunities to connect with others who share the passion to improve community relations.
- Invitations to networking and volunteer opportunities.
- Recognition in JCPA publications and online appreciation.
- Stories and updates on how your gift is making a difference in the local and national community relations field.
- Year-round communications from JCPA leadership.
For more information about the Isaiah Society, please contact Glenn Dubin: firstname.lastname@example.org