JCPA’s 2017 Spring Meeting: June 11-12
Engage with community relations leaders from across the country to discuss important policy challenges for our field
and commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Six-Day War.
ON MONDAY, JUNE 12
Join us in welcoming Vanita Gupta, the new CEO of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human
Rights, who will lead a conversation on current domestic public policy challenges
ON SUNDAY, JUNE 11
Participate in a Symposium on The Seventh Day: Israel at a Crossroads
on the 50th anniversary of the Six-Day War
The Symposium will feature panels and workshops on:
- Possibilities of Peace: Challenges and Opportunities
- Role of Diaspora Jewry 50 Years Later
- Religion and Culture after 1967
- Legacies of 1967 and the Impact on Israel Today
- Israel Advocacy and the Generational Divide
- Balancing Human Rights and Israel’s Security
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem with a concert by Banot, who will perform Jewish and Israeli music.
Organized jointly with AZRA, URJ and JCPA Board and Leaders to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Six-Day War.